mitac ... laptop battery 4400mAh 14.8V
Stay unplugged longer with this genuine 7300 7321 .... This rechargeable battery uses Lithium-Ion technology and can be used as replacement for aging batteries or as a convenient spare battery.
- Li-ion technology
- mitac ... battery
- Battery energy (Watt-hours): 4400mAh
- Compatible with the 7300 7321 ...
mitac ... Replace battery part number:
mitac ... is also compatible with the following models:
|M+ / M 7521
||POWERNOTE M 7321
||NBI 866 PREMIUM XL
MAM3000 , MD5029 , MD7321 , MD7521 , MD9535 , MD9799
PACKARD BELL EasyNote 2800 , 3100 , 3102 , 3131 , 3138 , 3750
PACKARD BELL EasyOne Silver 2101 , 2120 , 2121 , 7321 , 7521
TARGA Visionary 1100 7321 7521 , Visionary P , Visionary P WW
VOBIS HighPack XI 1200 Combo
XERON Sonic Pro 700AX / MX , 750AX / TMX
YAKUMO 7521T , Q7-XD
LITTLEBIT 7521 , 7521 Plus , D51X , Jelly D52X
Learn more about the mitac ...
High Quality: All products from our shop are 100% the highest quality! We provide the high quality Laptop Battery e.g:mitac ... for the lowest price with the most satisfacto-ry level of service, The shopping at our shop is easy,benefits,fast and secure.
Lowest Price: batterystore.co works hard to bring you low prices and Offer you 100% the highest quality product.
Our Service: We have a dedicated team for customer service executives， who are eager to help you save time and money by sharing their knowledge and expertise on battery and related products.
Your Satisfaction: Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction.We stand by the quality of our mitac ... battery and offer 1 Year Warranty ! 30 Days Money back.APPLE 616-0805 battery is best compatible with the original equipments.
How to Maintenance your new replacement mitac ... battery?
1. New mitac ... battery pack must be fully charged before use.
2. New battery pack needs to be fully charged and discharged (cycled) a few times before it can condition to full capacity.
3.Laptop battery undergo self-discharging when left unused. Always store a mitac ... battery pack in a fully charged stage for storage.
4. Fully drain and fully recharge your battery pack every few months.
5. Turn down the LCD brightness of your portable device.
6. Use built-in power management on your portable device.
7. Turn off LCD or other unnecessary accessories when not in use.
8. Set screen saver blank to 1 to 2 minutes of your notebook
9. Add more RAM if you have extra RAM expansion slot, it will reduce the usage of hard drive and it is power exhaustive.
10. Close unused software in your mitac ... laptop.
11. Remove unused PC Cards or USB devices from your notebook.
12. Don´t watch DVD or play graphics intensive video games.
13. Don´t short circuit terminal or store your mitac ... laptop battery pack with metal parts.
14. Don´t drop or mutilate the mitac ... battery pack.
15. Don´t expose to moisture or water.
16. See more battery tips at Battery Tips.